Thursday, December 24, 2009

16.

Every thursday my best friend and I exchange stories with each other, giving the other one a theme or setting or character type and build on it. I won't share what we challenged one another with, it's my own to rememeber. I will be submitting my stories still.
Enjoy~~~

2nd Exchange: About a doll


"Inside the Box"

"I was Madeline, You would call my name and crush
me between your arms, now I stand still between a dusty mess trying
to plead for my freedom, now I'm not real in your world, even though I have my mouth carved into an eternal smile that cannot utter a single world,
"I don't want to be here"
Echoes over and over my hollow mind, I know I don't do much!
But I haven't done harm, Should I cry for my life?
Tell you I want another chance? Yes I do.
A creation to be discarded into a little box, To rejoin the company of old friends I haven't
seen in many years,
Oh how the dust have made them look so weak and old!
Are you truly going to give up your memories with me? Was I only a pawn until youve reached age? Maybe if you could shrink and have my eyes, you'd be crying too."

And off she went, this young lady with green heels living her life as normal as she can have it unaware of the faint sadness she left inside that innocent brown box.



© Dochan

No comments:

Post a Comment