Sunday, May 16, 2010

Giant & Jim

The Giant found Jim on top the toast pushing the jam away.

"Can I help you?" Giant wondered, but Jim
told he wouldn't need any,"I'm building a fort,"

Giant turned left, turned right, whispering
"Why worried?"

Jim came close to the Giant's face and
borrowed an ear, "I hear of a Giant coming close to the area, therefore, I'm hiding from the Giant,"

"A Giant?" Giants remembers,
"Why? I'm a Giant too!"

With an alarm, Tiny Tiny very Tiny Jim pulled his zipper and hurried behind his jam fort,

"I don't eat such Tiny Tiny Tiny Creature like you," Giant sat down, "Don't worry,"

Pity Pity such a Pity, Jim not only wet his pants in horror but slipped off the table, unable to hold onto an edge.
Now, lying dead.
Face down on the icy tiles.




© Dochan

Thank you Do chan for the wonderful illustration.
It's made of rainbow and cotton candy!

No comments:

Post a Comment